Our planning experts plan for our customers with professional planning tools complex video surveillance projects (incl. extensive documentation: camera placement, 3-D simulations per camera, etc.)
Our professional software-tool enable our customer to
- increase the efficiency of the video surveillance system by reducing the costs by an optimal positioning of cameras,
- simulate focal distance and angle of vision of every camera,
- check the field of view and identify blind angles,
- illustrate the full project by 2D- and 3D-modelling,
- calculate the required storage capacity and bandwidth and
- possess over project documentation for marketing reasons.
A map or photos are sufficient
We need the following information:
- Site map- Google earth screen shots
- Photos- Demand description (with respect to technology and functionality)
- Information about the existing cable systems (coaxial, IP or wired)
The project documentation includes a detailed site maps which can be used to present and develop the project together with customer. On request, we plan also different technology options (e.g. IP and HDCVI). Our target is always to develop together with the customer the optimal solutions.
3D-modelling per camera
Our 3D-modelling per cameras allows the owner of the project to get already in the planning phase a detailed understanding of the performance of the planned video surveillance systems. How is the field of view per camera? Where are the blind spots and how is the sharpness of the picture in a certain distance? Our project planning answers all those questions.
We advise our customers about professional video management and IoT messenger solutions
We plan complex projects for our customers with comprehensive project planning documentation